Here is how to set the channels on a 7921G.
1. Enable the web access in CUCM.. (Versions may differ)
On the page for the specific 7921G phone, you have to set “Web Access*” to Full, then check the box to the right.
Then enter a password in the “Admin Password” field
2. Go to the phones web page https://XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
– Admin is the username
– Enter the password you entered into CUCM
3. Go to the Profile page, click Advanced in the upper right.
– You then select the channels that you want to use.
You need to set the channels on the wireless network to match the channels that you are scanning on the phone. If the phone is not scanning the channel that you have on an AP, the phone will not see it.